Jura ENA 4 Parts Manual
Jura Impressa ENA 4 Parts Diagram, Operating Manual, and DIY Illustrated Repair Guide
Useful technical information related to Jura ENA 4 super automatic espresso machine. This information is shared to empower the users to carry out the DIY repairs at home. Most users prefer to fix the machine at home instead of shipping it to our repair center. We provide and share all the relevant DIY repair information to facilitate the DIY repairs. We sell OEM replacement parts for all Jura espresso machines.
- Parts Diagram - Exploded parts breakdown that shows breakdown of all parts inside the machine. The parts diagram also help with part identification so you can order the part from us.
- Operating Manual - Operating manual includes the proper operating instructions
- DIY Repair Guide - ENA 4 DIY repair guide shows illustrated step by step guide to fix the brew group in ENA 4. It also shows how to open the machine to access the brew group and replace any other parts that might need to be replaced.
- Video Tutorial - ENA 4 video tutorial that demonstrates how to open the machine using the oval head tool to perform DIY repairs.
In the case you are unable to fix the machine yourself, you can ship the machine to us for repairs. Visit our repair page to review the machine shipping instructions, and fill out the repair form.
Jura Impressa Parts Diagrams for the following models
Jura Impressa ENA 3, ENA 4, ENA 5, ENA 7, ENA 9 Illustrated DIY Repair Guides and Instructions
- Jura ENA series Grinder removing & Installation,
- Removal & installation in Jura ENA 7 and identical models